Sunday 9 October 2011

Happy Children's Day Part 1 !!!




My school celebrated Children's Day on 7th of October 2011.....
It was a tired day for me but was an enjoyable day for the pupils.....
My school had ordered the fast food from Marry Brown ( not really a healthy food )
:-) ... for the children... and the Endorsement of the Marry Brown also came to my school!!!
The children became "crazy" when they saw him.. ha ha...
Here are some pictures and video that I would like to share with you ...
While looking at their childlike smiling , I really hope that they'll keep the simple thinking and smiling faces continuously when after growing up...If that , I'm sure our country must be the most peaceful and wonderful place in the world....

Bless them from bottom of my heart .....



Children's Day Class Party !!!



2 comments:

  1. "While looking at their childlike smiling , I really hope that they'll keep the simple thinking and smiling faces continuously when after growing up..."

    such a lovely teacher with warm wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... I think this is the wish of every teachers...

    ReplyDelete